If it's hard...

"If it's hard, there's something you're missing." I have this note scribbled on a purple sticky note and posted to the side of my computer monitor. I glance at it frequently during the day for inspiration, for reassurance, for realizing everything is as it should be.

If it's hard, maybe I'm missing the knowledge to make it easy.
If it's hard, maybe I'm supposed to delegate the task.
If it's hard, maybe I'm not supposed to be doing that task now.
If it's hard, maybe I need to take a deep breath and try again.
If it's hard, maybe I'm supposed to take a giant leap out of my comfort zone.
If it's hard, just do it anyway.
If it's hard, maybe the rewards will be twice as sweet.

What if it's true that you make your own reality and that your thoughts became the things and events of your life? What would you do differently in the next five minutes? In the next five days?

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...